Thursday 3 December 2009

West Country Diary - The Wrap up

Calling a halt on the west Country diary now.. this blog wasn’t meant to be a postcard from anywhere and with said holiday now more than a week in the past my enthusiasm for recalling it is fast diminishing…..

So in three easy pieces. In Bristol
Good – playing balloon with Bethan and visiting old friends
Bad – a 1-2 reverse to Bristol Rovers
Interesting – A tour of Artisits homes in the suburb of Totterdown

In Wells/Glastonbury
Good – The climb up the Tor
Bad – The weather

And a restless day in Bath where I couldn’t really settle to do anything and found myself in a museum of Far Eastern Art which was kinda interesting something I wouldn’t normally do. In the evening I saw Lloyd Cole play. which will be reviewed in full later. The following morning I ate a lot – and enough to mean didn’t need to eat until 3pm – of French toast

Only one of these three activities was planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment